Pitp with Ejay
July 14 (Sunday) at 10:30 am
1 spot left
Come Practice with us!
Welcome to Practice in the Park: this is Real World PRACTICE around distractions so that we can DO MORE WITH OUR DOG!
Prerequisite to join BFTD: For NEW Dogs/Humans. Please contact us prior to coming to class.
- A introductory Pitp training session prior to joining our PitP.
- Please contact us through the website www.bostonforthedogs.com to set that up!
- Current clients please email email@example.com to get this scheduled
During class you can expect: Structured pack walks where we work on being around other dogs, distractions, durations, real-world obedience, and general good manners. We will be working on leash skills, practicing obedience, proofing behaviors as well as working on our Canine Good Citizen Skills.
We have dogs with a LARGE background of behavioral issues and it is a safe place for us all to work through our dogs (and our) individual needs with the support of people that "GET IT!"
Every class is a little different, some are super structured, sometimes we pack walk, sometimes we have lots of new dogs and old dogs have an opportunity to work on the skills they have been practicing and MORE! There is something for everyone, and we have a LOT of fun!
$20 per family, or pre-pay $100 gets you, 6 classes!
*If you have previously purchased classes prior to us using Punchpass please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would for us to invoice you for a package.
Cash is accepted for single sessions paid to Corey, Ejay or Hannalore
A few things to keep in mind!
- We have a class cap of 15 dogs/families, so please be sure to register for class.
- If you can not make it to class that you have registered for, please be sure to cancel three hours prior or you will be charged. We want to make sure someone that can make it to class on the wait list is able too.
Where do we frequent:- Will be listed per class
- Arnold Arboretum- Bussey St. Entrance
- Roslindale Village- Meet at the Commuter Lot Parking lots
- Larz Anderson Park- We meet at the Parking Lot near the playground
- Stony Brook Reservation
- Hancock Woods Reservation
- BFTD-Training Lab
*NO on-leash greeting before/during/after class unless I SAY SO!
*Treat EVERY dog you meet like an aggressive dog (Better safe than sorry!)
*Please bring treats and a great attitude and an open mind!!
WEATHER: Please note, we do not teach the class if it is Raining, Snowing, Ice or BELOW 32* Degrees, and will also make a call on high heat
Please Contact us if you have any further questions! THANK YOU!
Sorry - that class has already taken place!